- Release date: September 7, 2016
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Product Box Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time according to publisher, Any problem in using or redeeming the publisher pre-order bonus customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Official Xbox Kinect Adapter for Xbox One S and Windows 10 PC Highlights;
- Experience the convenience and versatility of the Xbox One Kinect Sensor on your Xbox One S or Windows PC
- Play games where you are the controller on Xbox One S and instantly capture screenshots or game clips
- Connect to a Windows PC via USB 3.0 and craft experiences that are more natural, personal and engaging
- Advanced skeletal tracking and enhanced noise isolation
- Wider field of view with the 1080p HD camera
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above )
Xbox Kinect Adapter for Xbox One S and Windows 10 PC
Experience the convenience and versatility of the Xbox One Kinect Sensor on your Xbox One S or Windows PC. Whether you want to navigate your new console without lifting a finger or develop interactive apps on your PC, the Kinect Adapter makes it happen.
Valid for the Xbox One S consoles only. Not for use with other Xbox consoles.
How to set up the Kinect Adapter with an Xbox One S console
Step 1: Set up the adapter
1.Plug the wall plug into the power supply.
2. Insert the round connector of the power supply into the Kinect hub.
3. Insert the Kinect sensor cable into the Kinect hub.
4. Insert the included USB cable into the Kinect hub.
5. You're now ready to connect the adapter to your console.
Step 2: Connect the adapter to the Xbox One S console
1. Insert the USB 3.0 cable into the left USB port labeled 'Kinect' on the back of the console. Your Kinect sensor is now ready to be set up on your console.
2. For best practice, make sure your Kinect sensor and Kinect Adapter are not sitting directly on top of your console.
3. On your console, sc