- Region All Release date: 08-03-2016
- Region 2 Release date: 08-03-2016
- Manufacturer: Ubisoft
- Game Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order Price Guarantee
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time according to publisher, Any problem in using or redeeming the publisher pre-order bonus customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Pre-order Tom Clancy's The Division and receive a promotional code to access the Hazmat Gear Set.
Tom Clancy's The Division highlights,
- Black Friday - a devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City, and one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos.
- The Division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, these agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society. When society falls, we rise.
- Harness state-of-the-art technologyas a member of The Division. Customise your character and your backpack, communicate with other agents at all times with your smartwatch. Loot fallen enemies and customise and level up your weapons, gear, and skills.
- Choose and upgrade your skills, and synergize with your teammates to increase your chances of winning in combat.
- Enter the Dark Zone, a walled-off quarantine zone in the middle of Manhattan where the most valuable loot was left behind when the military evacuated. It’s your choice to collaborate with other agents, or attack them and steal their loot.
Tom Clancy's The Division E3 2014 Official Cinematic Trailer
Tom Clancy’s The Division Dark Zone Multiplayer Reveal – E3 2015
Description from Manufacturer
Tom Clancy's The Division
A devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City, and one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The Division, a classified unit of self-supported tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, The Division agents are trained to operate independentl