- Region All Release date: 08-03-2016
- Region 2 Release date: 08-03-2016
- Manufacturer: Ubisoft
- Game Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order Price Guarantee
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time according to publisher, Any problem in using or redeeming the publisher pre-order bonus customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Pre-order Tom Clancy's The Division and receive a promotional code to access the Hazmat Gear Set.
Tom Clancy's The Division highlights,
- Black Friday - a devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City, and one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos.
- The Division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, these agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society. When society falls, we rise.
- Harness state-of-the-art technologyas a member of The Division. Customise your character and your backpack, communicate with other agents at all times with your smartwatch. Loot fallen enemies and customise and level up your weapons, gear, and skills.
- Choose and upgrade your skills, and synergize with your teammates to increase your chances of winning in combat.
- Enter the Dark Zone, a walled-off quarantine zone in the middle of Manhattan where the most valuable loot was left behind when the military evacuated. It’s your choice to collaborate with other agents, or attack them and steal their loot.
Tom Clancy's The Division E3 2014 Official Cinematic Trailer
Tom Clancy’s The Division Dark Zone Multiplayer Reveal – E3 2015
Description from Manufacturer
Tom Clancy's The Division
A devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City, and one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The Division, a classified unit of self-supported tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, The Division agents are trained to operate independently of command, as all else fails.
Fighting to prevent the fall of society, the agents will find themselves caught up in an epic conspiracy, forced to combat not only the effects of a man-made virus, but also the rising threat of those behind it. When everything collapses, your mission begins.
We live in a fragile and complex world, a web of interdependent systems we rely on every day. When one fails, others follow, creating a deadly domino effect that can cripple society in days. In Tom Clancy’s The Division, immerse yourself in a frighteningly chaotic and devastated New York City, where all has failed. As a Division agent, your mission is to restore order, team up with other agents, and take back New York.
A new take on the Clancy series
Welcome to an online, open world RPG experience where exploration and player progression are essential. Use your skills, weapons, and wits in combat. Play in a persistent and dynamic environment that combines the Tom Clancy series’ core authenticity and tactical decisions, RPG action, trading, and much more.
Team up with friends in co-op, jump in and jump out at any time, and use your combined skills to fight the crisis, investigate the sources of the virus, and engage all threats... even your own citizens. Seamlessly engage in PvP, player-to-player trading, and experience suspenseful scenarios where danger can come from anywhere and anyone.
Only on next-gen
Powered by the new game engine Snowdrop, tailor-made for next-gen consoles, Tom Clancy’s The Division achieves a whole new level of gameplay quality. Snowdrop takes full advantage of the new consoles, with dynamic global illumination, stunning procedural destruction, and an insane amount of detail and visual effects.