- Release date: 31 Oct. 2014
- Manufacturer: Telltale Games
- Rated : Ages 18 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
The Walking Dead The Complete First Season Highlights;
- Game of the Year Edition - The complete first season plus special episode, 400 Days
- Bonus download - Original games soundtrack
- Based on Robert Kirkman's Eisner-Award winning series
- Multiple awards including Editor's Choice, Best of E3 and a BAFTA for the best storyline
- Winner of over 80 Game of the Year awards
- A tailored experience based on the decisions you make with a horrific moral dilemmas to test you at every turn
- Unique visuals inspired by the comic book series
- Experience the true horror and emotional impact of being a survivor of the undead apocalypse
- A zombie game unlike any other!
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
The Walking Dead The Complete First Season
Walking Dead Game of the Year Edition: Features the complete first season plus the special episode, 400 Days. Bonus download: Includes the original game soundtrack*
The Walking Dead is an award-winning vision of Robert Kirkman's global hit comic book series. With over 80 Game of the Year Awards and numerous other accolades, this game of choice and consequence has made gamers around the world understand and experience the true horror and emotional impact of being a survivor of an undead apocalypse
Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
You will meet people and experience events that will impact the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes, and you'll be forced to make immediate decisions that are not only tough, but that will have a direct effect on the story you experience. You will have to live with the profound and lasting consequences of those decisions throughout the game.
The undead are everywhere, but they're not your only problem. Starvation, betrayal, heartbreak and more will challenge you as you attempt to survive in the world of The Walking Dead.
Winner of over 80 Game of the Year awards and two BAFTAs, including best story
Average Metacritic rating of over 90%
Based on Robert Kirkman's Eisner-Award winning series
A tailored experience based on the decisions you make; your choices and actions change the game around you
Horrific moral dilemmas to test you at every turn
Unique visuals inspired by the comic book series
A dark, suspense-filled and emotional adventure horror game unlike an