- Release date: 26 Oct. 2016
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller Highlights;
- Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets
- USB cable for the most steadfast gaming experience on Windows 10 devices
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7, Xbox one, Xbox one play and charge kit, Xbox one chat headset, and Xbox one stereo headset
- Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox wireless controller
- Get up-to twice the wireless range compared to previous Xbox one controllers (tested using the Xbox one S console)
- AA batteries sold separately
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller
The best controller just got even better
Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring a sleek, streamlined design and textured grip.
Custom Button Mapping
Enjoy custom button mapping and up to twice the wireless range*. Plus, plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack.
With Bluetooth technology, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PCs and tablets.**
* Range compared to previous controllers, using the Xbox One S console. Button mapping available via Xbox Accessories app for Xbox One and Windows 10. For best performance, updates may be required.
**Bluetooth capabilities require Windows 10 devices running the Windows Anniversary Update. Go to xbox.com/xboxone/controller-OS for more information. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Happy Gaming everyone
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.