Release date: 21 April 2016
Rated : Ages 3 and Over
Item Cover may deffer
Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 - PES 2016 - UEFA Euro 2016 Edition
- Contains both the full PES 2016 game and UEFA EURO 2016 content
- The UEFA EURO 2016 mode features full iconography and presentation elements from this year
- 24 qualified teams that feature real players with hundreds of authentic player faces
- Includes the iconic Stade de France stadium, which hosts the final
- 15 fully licensed teams including England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Germany, Spain, France, Portugal, Italy, Czech Republic
- All squad playing styles replicated to mimic exact playing styles of individual players and team
- Those purchasing the physical copy of the UEFA EURO 2016 title will also receive the following exclusive myClub rewards:
- Access to a special Ambassador Agent, seven special Euro agents giving them seven players representing the 24 qualified teams, and 10,000GP each week for 10 weeks
- Every facet of the game has been enhanced to deliver yet another outstanding edition of this critically acclaimed football series.
- Fresh gameplay: exciting advancements include an advanced collision system, enhancements to 1v1 control and more intelligent player A.I.
- Important elements upgraded following fan feedback, including improvements to myClub and an enhanced dynamic wide camera angle.
- Day 1 Edition includes exclusive digital content for myClub
PES 2016 marks the twentieth anniversary edition of the hugely successful football series.
From its humble origins on PSOne, the PES series has leaped from format to format, adding ever more realism as it evolved. This heritage has been celebrated in PES 2016’s new tagline ‘Love The Past, Play The Future’, highlighting the series’ recent return to core PES values in last year’s PES 2015 and focusing on the many new gameplay and presentational elements that will further establish the series as the definitive football experience.
PES 2016 aims to retain its title of ‘Best Sports Game’, as voted across the world at games shows and by major media outlets in 2014, by continuing to lead the way in the recreation of ‘The Beautiful Game’. The series aims to go back to its roots to create an exciting match between users, and proudly present PES 2016 to deliver quality gameplay following The Pitch is Ours mantra. From further integration of the industry leading Fox Engine to bring the on-pitch action to life and the full commitment to centre the product around creating the best gameplay experience, to the full redevelopment of Master League, every facet of the game has been enhanced to deliver yet another outstanding product.