EA Games Dragon Age Inquisition / PS3 ( Region - 2 UK )
Our Game Rate: 10/10
Conditions: New, Original, Sealed and Region 2 UK.
Release date: 21-11-2014
Game cover may differ
Product Details :
- The epic role-playing series from BioWare takes a thrilling leap forward with the power of Frostbite 3. Beautiful vistas and incredible new possibilities await you. Ready yourself for Dragon Age: Inquisition.
DRAGON AGE™: INQUISITION Official Trailer – The Hero of Thedas :
DRAGON AGE™: INQUISITION Gameplay Trailer - The Inquisitor :
- A cataclysmic event plunges the land of Thedas into turmoil. Dragons darken the sky, casting a shadow of terror over a once-peaceful kingdom. Mages break into all-out war against the oppressive Templars. Nations rise against one another. It falls to you and your party of legendary heroes to restore order as you lead the Inquisition, hunting down the agents of chaos. Bonds will form - and some will break - as the campaign for truth takes its toll.
- BioWare's latest action-adventure delivers an unparalleled story set in a vast, changeable landscape. Explore hidden caves, defeat truly monumental creatures, and shape the world around you based on your unique play style.
- Explore, lead, and battle: Tough choices define your experience, and even one decision can change the course of what's to come.
KEY FEATURES :
BECOME THE INQUISITOR :
- Wield the power of the Inquisition over the course of an epic character-driven story, and lead a perilous journey of discovery through the Dragon Age.
BOND WITH LEGENDS :
- A cast of unique, memorable characters will develop dynamic relationships both with you and with each other.
DISCOVER THE DRAGON AGE :reely explore a diverse, visually stunning, and immersive living world.
CHANGE THE WORLD :
- Your actions and choices will shape a multitude of story outcomes along with the tangible, physical aspects of the world itself.
PLAY YOUR WAY :
- Completely control the appearance and abilities of your Inquisitor, party of followers, outposts, and strongholds. Decide the makeup of your Inquisition forces and your own style of combat.
- As part of creating your Inquisitor, you will be able to choose between three distinct classes. Each comes with a unique set of abilities, weaponry, special moves, and even class-reactive story content. Further, as your Inquisitor grows in power, you will be able to select a specialization. These advanced classes introduce entirely new abilities to your combat repertoire.
- Battle-hardened and masters of close combat, warriors are pivotal to any group entering battle. As front-line fighters, they absorb the brunt of opponent attacks, steal enemy focus, and create an opening for deadly ranged assaults from other classes. While some warriors prefer visceral, sweeping damage, many are silverite-clad bulwarks, weathering any blows they don't deflect with their shields.
- Those who can tap into the raw energy of the Fade and block the whispering temptations of demons are truly exceptional. When they turn that mental focus onto the field of war, they can be truly terrifying opponents. Rains of fire, walls of ice, or even the ability to heal allies make up a mage's toolkit. Most employ considerable skills rendering foes not only weakened, but also vulnerable to physical attacks, setting up opportunities for their teammates to exploit.
- Armed with bows, daggers, and any number of dirty tricks, the rogue's primary focus is damage: tearing foes down one at a time with systematic efficiency. Rogues commonly use a mixture of stealth and mobility to reach positions of advantage, be it a sniper's perch away from enemy blades or behind an unsuspecting mage. Deadly and resourceful, rogues can tip the balance of any strategic assault.
- Referred to as Madame de Fer, "the Lady of Iron", Vivienne lives up to her title. A leader among the mages and official enchanter to the Imperial court, she is renowned as a fearsome woman who achieved her position through guile and deft political maneuvering. Vivienne allows nothing to stand in the way of what she desires - not those who claim she is a social climber, not those who seek to restrict her power, not even her fellow mages who would conscript her into a rebellion with which she disagrees. Vivienne fights to restore order in a world gone mad...so long as that leaves her among those left s