- Release date: March 17, 2017
- Manufacturer: EA Games
- Rated : Ages 18 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
How to Redeem and use the Digital Code;
- Download Origin from here - https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/download
- Launch Origin and log into your account, if you don't have account please follow the application instructions to register new account
- Once logged in, Click on "Origin" in the upper left corner then click on Redeem Product code
- enter your code you purchased and confirm it .
- the game has been activated and is now added to your origin library
- Follow the instructions in the installer to complete the installation process.
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
Single Player Character Bios
- Newly christened Miami detective Nick is from the wrong side of the tracks, the first legitimately employed member of his family for generations. Nick's a loner, a crusader, and is determined to make his way to the top of the pile. His making detective is validation that he's left behind the man he feared he might become.
Marcus "Boomer" Boone;
- After a few tours in Iraq as an intelligence analyst, Boomer came home and started applying the skills he learned from Uncle Sam to the criminal trade, acting as an IP specialist for a variety of nefarious characters. Though he's a gray-hat hacker, Boomer really wants to be one of the good guys and his old friend Khai gives him that chance.
- Known for picking young cops out of the ranks and shaping them into star detectives, Dawes's office has been a place of tutelage and gentle idolatry for a generation of Miami's finest. Blessed with a politician's charisma and a forensic scientist's eye, Dawes is clearly grooming himself for the top brass.
Khai Minh Dao;
- A first-generation Vietnamese-American who hails from outside LA, Khai turned her back on the west coast and a rebellious youth to put a star on her chest. Rising quickly through the ranks, she's established herself to her fellow officers and the usual underworld suspects as a smart, able detective who isn't afraid to let her temper take over.
- Tyson spent his youth slinging cocaine, but has evolved into an upper middle-class criminal who spends more time with spreadsheets than scales and gram bags. His job is to make sure the drugs get to where they’re supposed to go; after that it’s somebody else’s problem. When he’s not working, Tyson imagines himself taking up golf.
Many new game modes are featured in Hardline, for instance: Heist, Rescue, Hotwire Mode, Blood Money and Crosshair Mode.;
- Heist: The criminals must break into a cash filled vault (or as featured in some maps, blow open the doors of an armoured truck) then move the cash filled packages to an extraction point; the police must stop them. If the Criminals manage to escape by bringing all the money to the extraction point they win.
- Blood Money: Both factions must retrieve money from an open crate in the center of the map, then move it back to their respective side's armored truck. Players can also steal money from the opposing team's truck. The team that first deposits $5 million worth of money into their truck or the team with the most money under a time limit wins.
- Hotwire Mode: Drivable cars take the role of traditional Conquest "flags." Like Conquest, capturing cars (done by driving above a certain "cruising" speed) will bleed the enemy team's reinforcement tickets. The team who reduces the other's to zero or who has the most tickets remaining after the time limit wins.
- Rescue: In a 3 minute long 5 vs 5 competitive mode, S.W.A.T officers must try to rescue hostages held by criminal forces. The cops win by either rescuing the hostage(s) or by killing all the criminals. Criminals win by killing all the cops. Each player has only one life in this mode, that means no respawns.
- Crosshair: The second competitive game mode in Battlefield Hardline. Crosshair is also 3 minutes long, 5 vs 5 with only one life. In Crosshair the criminals are trying to kill a player controlled VIP on the cops side who is a former gang member turned states witness. The criminals win by killing the VIP and the cops win by getting the VIP to the extraction point.
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.
- Stock: In Stock
- Reward Points: 200
- Model: PC - Digital Code
- Weight: 0.50kg