- Release date: 30-May-2014
- Manufacturer: Nintendo
- Rated : Ages 3 and Over
- Game Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Mario Kart 8 Highlights;
- The new antigravity feature allows for never-imagined racing circuit designs.
- Players speed through courses and find themselves suddenly racing on walls in a haunted mansion or upside-down over Princess Peach's Castle.
- Mario Kart TV lets players share highlight videos they submitted to Miiverse.
- Experience a wealth of features that span the series, including 12-player online competitive play.
- Fan-favorites Waluigi and Toadette re-join the cast of familiar characters from the Mushroom Kingdom.
- Crisp HD graphics and a 60-frames-per-second frame rate offer players the most visually stunning entry in the series yet.
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
Mario Kart 8
Turn your world upside down! Take on these twisting gravity-defying courses in Grand Prix, Time Trials, and VS Race modes. For the first time in HD, Nintendo’s Mario Kart franchise comes to the Wii U console, introducing new racing circuit designs and anti-gravity karts that will have players driving upside down. Players will also enjoy a variety of series-favourite features, including the return of 12-player online competitive play, hang-gliders, underwater racing, and motorbikes.
Brand new features
Experience a wealth of features that span the series, including 12-player online competitive play. Elements first introduced in Mario Kart 7, such as hang-gliders and underwater racing, along with elements introduced in Mario Kart Wii, such as motorbikes and performing tricks in midair, also make their return.
Brand new characters
This time around, take to the starting grid with Bowser’s minions, with all available as playable characters for the first time ever. Will Iggy, Larry, Ludwig, Morton, Roy, and Wendy pip Mario and co. to the podium? Fan-favourites Waluigi and Toadette rejoin the cast of familiar characters from the Mushroom Kingdom.
The anti-gravity feature allows for never-imagined racing circuit designs. Players will speed through courses and find themselves suddenly racing on walls in a haunted mansion, or upside-down over Princess Peach's Castle as their wheels automatically rotate and shift into anti-gravity gear.
Brand new 200cc mode
For the first time in the Mario Kart series, a 200cc racing class is coming to Mario Kart 8. Even faster than 150cc, the new high-speed class will be applied to all tracks in the game and makes braking an important consideration during a race! The new 200cc class will be offered as a free downloadable update to all Mario Kart 8 players on Thursday, 23 April 2015.
Have a nice game play :)
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.
- Stock: Restocking
- Reward Points: 388
- Model: Nintento WiiU
- Weight: 0.30kg