Middle-earth: Shadow of War | XB1
- Release date: 10 Oct. 2017
- Manufacturer: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Rated : Ages 18 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Middle-earth: Shadow of War Game Highlights;
- A MONUMENTAL STORY: Immerse yourself in the epic scale of Middle-earth as you forge a new ring and siege epic fortresses to face the Dark Lord and Nazgul.
- NEMESIS SYSTEM EVOLVED: Experience a richer and more personal world full of new enemy types, stronger personalities and deeper stories - anyone you face can now evolve from a lowly Soldier to a mighty Overlord. Personal Nemesis or Ally.
- TURN MORDOR AGAINST SAURON: Go behind enemy lines and use strategy, cunning or brute force to conquer Sauron's fortresses and turn them against him.
- IN MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF WAR, NOTHING WILL BE FORGOTTEN.
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
Middle-earth: Shadow of War:
Middle-earth: Shadow of War is the sequel to the critically-acclaimed Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, winner of more than 50 industry awards, including 2015 Game Developers Choice Awards’ Game of the Year, Outstanding Innovation in Gaming at the 2015 D.I.C.E. Awards and the BAFTA for Game Design. In Middle-earth: Shadow of War, players wield a new Ring of Power and confront the deadliest of enemies, including Sauron and his Nazgul, in a monumental battle for Middle-earth. This open-world RPG is brought to life through the expansion of the award-winning Nemesis System. The robust personalization from Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is now applied to the entire world where the environments and characters are all shaped by player actions and decisions, creating a personal world unique to every gameplay experience.
Nemesis System Evolved
Players turn all of Mordor against Sauron by leading their personal Orc army created by the award-winning Nemesis System. The robust personalization from Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is now applied to the entire world where the environments and characters are all shaped by player actions and decisions, creating a personal world unique to every gameplay experience. The Nemesis System has been expanded with the introduction of Followers, who bring about entirely new stories of loyalty, betrayal and revenge. Through Nemesis Fortresses, players utilize different strategies to conquer dynamic strongholds and create personalized worlds with their distinct Orc army.
Pick up the Season Pass to gain access to the Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion, Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion, Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion and Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion.
Players experience the epic scale of the open-world in a number of ways including new regions and gameplay modes, larger environments, enriched visuals, expanded dialogue and more ways for players to create their story.
Harness the power of Talion and Celebrimbor as the Bright Lord with enriched varieties of combat to take down enemies, include duality, the new Ring of Power, enhanced stealth, melee and more.
Defeat Sauron’s deadliest warriors, including new varieties of Orcs, Olog-hai (war trolls), fire-breathing drakes (dragons), armored caragors and many others. Orcs belong to Tribes, which extend their influence and culture throughout the open-world, creating a rich ecosystem of missions, exploration and a dynamic Orc society.
Original Story in Middle-earth
Taking place in the time between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, the original story continues with Talion and Celebrimbor, known as the Bright Lord, who must go behind enemy lines to build an army, forge a new Ring of Power and turn all of Mordor against the Dark Lord, Sauron.
Happy Gaming everyone
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.