Fallout 4 | XB1
- Release date: 10-11-2015
- Game Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order Price Guarantee
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time according to publisher, Any problem in using or redeeming the publisher pre-order bonus customer have to contact the publisher direct.
Publisher Pre-order Bonus Details:
- Free Vault-Tec Perk Poster!
- Pre-order Fallout 4 today and get a physical Vault-Tec Perk Poster, fully colorized retro fun for the ultimate Wasteland survivor!
Fallout 4 – The Wanderer TrailerHalo 5 Warzone Trailer
Fallout 4 – Gameplay Exploration
- Next generation of open-world gaming
- Developed by Bethesda Game Studios under the direction of Todd Howard
- Fallout 4 is the follow up to the 2008 'Game of the Year' Fallout 3
- First title from the world-renowned studio since the release of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, welcome you to the world of Fallout 4 – their most ambitious game ever, and the next generation of open-world gaming.
As the sole survivor of Vault 111, you enter a world destroyed by nuclear war. Every second is a fight for survival, and every choice is yours. Only you can rebuild and determine the fate of the Wasteland. Welcome home
New Key Features:
Freedom And Liberty
Do whatever you want in a massive open world with hundreds of locations, characters, and quests. Join multiple factions vying for power or go it alone, the choices are all yours.
Collect And Build
Collect, upgrade, and build thousands of items in the most advanced crafting system ever. Weapons, armor, chemicals, and food are just the beginning - you can even build and manage entire settlements.
Super Deluxe Pixels
An all-new next generation graphics and lighting engine brings to life the world of Fallout like never before. From the blasted forests of the Commonwealth to the ruins of Boston, every location is packed with dynamic detail.
Violence And V.A.T.S
Intense first or third person combat can also be slowed down with the new dynamic Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System (V.A.T.S) that lets you choose your attacks and enjoy cinematic carnage.
Be Careful :
Adapting To The Outside
You've Left The Vault. Now What?
The moment you exit the vault, you will notice a piercing bright light. Like a creature of the night, your eyes are not accustomed to the bare sun. Make sure to shield the retinas with tinted goggles.
Radiation And You
Beware The Silent Killer:
While some harmful radiation should have dissipated years ago, lingering radiation will remain. In the Wasteland, ceaseless radioactive bombardment will attack your body without warning until it’s too late and you begin to suffer the debilitating effects of its poisoning. This will be a real threat to your survival. Use your Vault-Tec assigned Pip-Boy to monitor radiation levels at all times.
Have a nice gameplay