Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers - Switch
- Release date: 26- May- 2017
- Manufacturer: CapCom
- Rated : Ages 12 and Over
- Box Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers Highlights;
- In Arcade mode, a single player must defeat 12 warriors on the path to becoming the World Warrior champion
- Prepare for intense co-op battles as two friends can team up in Buddy Battle to throw down new two-player combos and attack their opponents from both sides
- Fight locally against a friend or against the CPU in Versus mode
- Go online and fight against the best players across the mode in either ranked or casual matches
- Brush up on old skills - or learn new ones - in the training mode before taking on new challengers
- In the brand new mode called Way of the Hado, players can play a unique first-person mode and experience what it's like to be Ryu. By using motion controls to perform moves, players can fight off an onslaught of opponents using the iconic Shoryuken (dragon punch), Tatsumaki Senpukyaku (hurricane kick), and Ryu's fireball super combo, Shinku Hadoken
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch only
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above )
Diverse range of characters and battle modes!
Battle locally or in online mode!
Lite Controls included for newcomers.
Customize the color scheme of their favorite character.
Relive the glory days to take on new challengers anytime, anywhere, with anyone!
The game that rocked the fighting genre in the '90s is back on Nintendo Switch!
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers features a stellar line-up of characters, including all the original fighters and bosses, the characters added in Super Street Fighter II, plus new additions Evil Ryu and Violent Ken!
Play in retro or modern style
Choose between classic pixel-art graphics for a retro nostalgia trip, or enjoy a refined new modern look!
Enjoy multiple battle modes
Once players have selected their preferred fighter, they can enjoy a number of modes: Arcade Mode, Buddy Battle, Versus Mode, Online Mode, Training Mode, and a unique first-person mode called “Way of the Hado” where players attempt to defeat the Shadaloo army using signature moves: Hadouken and Shoryuken.
Play Street Fighter anywhere!
Use the Joy-Con to challenge a second player anytime, anywhere. Pull off flashy super combos and show your opponent who's the strongest around! With a host of new control options, multiple game modes, online play and the inclusion of Lite controls for newcomers, friends will be able to experience Street Fighter in a whole new way.
Customize your fighter
Regardless of their experience level, all players can fight in style by using the Color Editor to customize the color scheme of their favorite character, giving them their ideal look. Enter the style settings and select between new high-definition visuals for a modern look, or select classic graphics and witness Street Fighter II just as it was in the arcades.
Battle online & locally!
When the Nintendo Switch console is docked and by simply removing both Joy-Con controllers from the console, friends can fight for glory from the comfort of their living room, or put their differences aside and team up against the CPU in Buddy Battle. Create new two-character combos and attack the CPU on both sides! Battle it out with a friend in local multiplayer or take the fight online in Ranked and Casual matches.
Visit the gallery
Take a break from brawling and visit the gallery, which includes over 1,400 highly detailed illustrations from throughout Street Fighter's 30-year history, taken from the out-of-print Street Fighter Artworks: Supremacy book.
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers
Street Fighter II, the most iconic fighting game of all time, is back on the Nintendo Switch! The newest iteration of SFII in nearly 10 years, Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers, features all of the classic characters, a host of new single player and multiplayer features, as well as two new fighters: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken! Relive the glory days to take on new challengers anytime, anywhere, with Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers on Nintendo Switch.
Have a nice game play :)
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.