Troll and I | Switch
- Release date: 15 Aug. 2017
- Manufacturer: Maximum Games
- Rated : Ages 16 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Troll and I Highlights;
- A Mythical Adventure. Befriend the fabled Troll and embark on a journey through the Nordic wilderness as two outcasts struggling to survive
- Cooperative Split-Screen Multiplayer. Play through the story campaign locally with a friend
- Seamlessly Switch Characters. Swap between Otto and the Troll on the fly. Play as contrasting characters, each with a unique presence and gameplay functionality
- Diversified Combat. Choose your combat style based on the situation. Become the Troll and stomp hunters with your massive feet, or smash them with your giant fists. Switch to Otto for quick, nimble attacks and fast traversing
- Terrain-Based Weapons and Crafting. Gather materials and craft deadly weapons that you'll need to survive your journey.
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
Deep in the Nordic wilderness, a young boy named Otto is forced to flee his home after a band of brutal hunters rip through his village in search of a mythical creature rumoured to inhabit the forest. Now on the run for his life, Otto inadvertently finds and befriends the elusive creature being sought by the hunters. Thus begins the perilous adventure of Troll and Otto, two outcasts struggling to survive.
Together, Otto and Troll embark on a journey through treacherous territory plagued with rivals. Natives to the forest, the unlikely friends must use their inherent skills to sneak, strategies, and battle their way back home. The forest is filled with unknowns, and teamwork is pivotal to staying alive.
HAPPY GAMING EVERYONE
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.