Super Mario Party | Switch
- Release date: 5 Oct. 2018
- Manufacturer: Nintendo
- Rated : Ages 3 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Super Mario Party Highlights;
- Super Mario Party brings back the fan favourite original board game gameplay which brings more dynamism to each turn
- 80+ brand-new mini-games using one Joy-Con and 20+ playable characters are included
- For the first time on a console Mario Party game, it's playable anywhere with anyone by immediately sharing the second Joy-Con: A local wireless mode is available up to two consoles (two players max on each)
- The game features lots of game modes such as Mario Party, partner party, sound stage, river survival, challenge road, free play and the online mariothon
- Compatible with Nintendo switch only
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
Super Mario Party
The Mario Party series is coming to the Nintendo Switch system with super-charged fun for everyone!
The original board game style has been kicked up a notch with deeper strategic elements, like specific Dice Blocks for each character. The game also introduces all-new ways to play, including Joy-Con controller enabled minigames, and new modes to enjoy with family and friends.
Board game play goes back to the four-player basics as you take turns and race across the board searching for Stars. You can also pair up two Nintendo Switch systems and delight in this dynamic play style, such as in the new Toad's Rec Room mode.
With new modes and new minigames coupled with original board game play, the party starts anywhere, anytime, and with all kinds of players.
Happy Gaming everyone
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.