Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection | Switch
- Release date: 29 May 2018
- Manufacturer: Capcom
- Rated : Ages 12 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Highlights;
- Celebrate 30 years of the most iconic fighting game series
- Relive the titles that made gaming history
- New gameplay options including online play
- Hadoken your way down memory lane
- Learn more about fan-favorite characters
- Remember the tunes!
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the iconic Street Fighter franchise with the ultimate tribute to its arcade legacy in the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. This content-rich all-in-one package highlights the series' past in an anthology of 12 classic titles with arcade-perfect balancing including the original Street Fighter, Street Fighter II, Street Fighter II: Champion Edition, Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter II, Super Street Fighter II: Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Street Fighter III, Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact and Street Fighter III: Third Strike.
The collection also offers a definitive online experience across four of the included titles; Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter II: Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Street Fighter III: Third Strike. Street Fighter players can recreate the classic arcade gaming experience by competing against the CPU whilst waiting for friends in online battles where they can put their fighting skills to the ultimate test. Fans of the series can also enjoy diving into the past 30 years of Street Fighter history with rich character bios, a huge Museum Mode including never before seen art and interactive timeline, and listen to tracks in the Music Player.
Happy Gaming everyone