FIFA 22 - Middle East Arabic Commentary Edition - Switch
- Release date: October 1, 2022
- Manufacturer: Electronic Arts
- Rated : Ages 3 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
PRE-ORDER* FIFA 22 Standard Edition and receive:
- Team of the Week 1 Player
- Kylian Mbappé Loan Item, for 5 FUT matches
- FUT Ambassador Loan Player Pick, for 3 FUT matches
- Career Mode Homegrown Talent, local youth prospect with world-class potential
FIFA 22 Highlights:
- Powered by Football™, EA SPORTS™ FIFA 22 brings the game even closer to the real thing with fundamental gameplay advances and a new season of innovation across every mode.
- New gameplay features give you more consistency between the posts with a goalkeeper rewrite, alongside new ball physics, explosive sprint, and new attacking tactics.
- In Career Mode, live out your football dreams as you create and manage the game’s newest club to glory.
- VOLTA FOOTBALL rewards you for your flair with restyled small-sided gameplay.
- Get the squad together in Pro Clubs with enhanced team customization and updated progression that puts you in control of your Virtual Pro’s development, and welcome back some of football’s most memorable players as new FUT Heroes in FIFA Ultimate Team™. However you play, enjoy unrivaled authenticity everywhere with over 17,000 players, 700+ teams, and more than 30 leagues including the UEFA Champions League.
Box Contains :
- DVD ROM
Gameplay Images :
Images captured in-game: players faces, stadiums and every new detail.
❤️ Happy Gaming everyone ❤️
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.