FIFA 18 | Switch
- Release date: 29 Sept. 2017
- Manufacturer: Electronic Arts
- Rated : Ages 3 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
FIFA 18 Highlights;
- THE WORLD'S GAME FUELED BY THE WORLD'S BEST
- REAL MADRID'S ALL-TIME TOP SCORER AND BACK-TO-BACK EUROPEAN CHAMPION, CRISTIANO RONALDO FUELS INNOVATION AND GRACES THE COVER OF FIFA 18.
- Cristiano Ronaldo leads a list of football stars and new characters in the star-studded cast of The Journey: Hunter Returns.
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
EA SPORTS FIFA 18 on Nintendo Switch is the most immersive, social, and authentic football game ever created for Nintendo players. Feature packed, you can now play the world’s game anytime, anywhere and in unique ways with FIFA 18 on Nintendo Switch.
BUILT FOR SWITCH
Your FIFA, Your Way: Brand-new ways to play single and multiplayer on the most social FIFA experience ever. With a variety of controller and display configurations available, as well as split Joy-Con support, FIFA 18 on the Nintendo Switch offers a responsive and engaging gaming experience – no matter how you play.
Your Favorite FIFA Modes, for Nintendo SWITCH: With FIFA Ultimate TeamTM, Career Mode, and Switch-tailored Kickoff, and Local Seasons, FIFA 18 on Nintendo Switch is the deepest portable FIFA ever.
Immersive Presentation and Gameplay: With advanced rendering technology, FIFA 18 on Nintendo Switch delivers an unparalleled experience. The product boasts a full 1080p on TV and 720p on handheld, delivering authentic football atmospheres, no matter where you play. Experience brand-new pitch environments, unique physically based rendering for all characters, and new gameplay mechanics.
YOUR FIFA, YOUR WAY
Console Configurations: Experience FIFA wherever, whenever and however you want. Connect to your television and play, Single or Multiplayer, Offline or Online*, or take the same modes on-the-go. Play with the console:
• Local Multiplayer Connection
Split Joy-Con Support: A new FIFA control scheme, built exclusively for Nintendo Switch, enables you to compete with your friends anytime and anywhere. Without any additional hardware, players can separate the Joy-Con controllers and enjoy multiplayer game modes at home, or on the go. Joy-Con Support on FIFA 18 includes:
Note: FIFA 18 will also support Pro Controller configuration.
YOUR FAVORITE FIFA MODES, for Nintendo Switch
With FIFA Ultimate Team, Career Mode, Switch Kick Off, and Local Seasons, FIFA 18 on Nintendo Switch offers fans more depth in modes than any other portable console.
Modes, Built for Nintendo Switch: FIFA 18 built for Nintendo Switch includes your favorite modes from the EA SPORTS FIFA franchise, optimized for the console.
• Switch Kick Off: Pick-up and play instantly in single-player or local multiplayer with a friend.
• Local Seasons: Match-up with a friend, play a five-match season, and keep track of your overall win/loss record. Local Seasons are played across two Nintendo Switch consoles allowing up to 4 players.
• Career Mode: Take control of a club as a player or manager and steer your club to victory over multiple seasons.
• Tournaments: Play offline in a knockout style tournament structure.
• Women’s International Cup: Play as the world’s best women’s teams and compete for your country in a knockout style tournament.
• Skill Games: Hone your skills playing individual mini-games focused on dribbling, passing, shooting, defending and more.
• Online Seasons: Compete against other Nintendo Switch players online and track your divisional progress as you push to get promoted and ultimately win the championship.
FIFA Ultimate Team: The most popular mode in EA SPORTS FIFA is available on Nintendo Switch, allowing you to build and manage your own squad from thousands of authentic players.
• Depth in Modes: The most exciting ways to play FUT including: Single Player and Online versions of Seasons, Tournaments, and Draft while also featuring Squad Building Challenges and Team of The Week Challenges.
• FUT Icons: The best of the best are coming to FIFA 18. Play with most iconic legends of football including Ronaldo Nazário, and more to be revealed.
• Live Campaigns: FIFA Ultimate Team reflects the real world, evolving with the season to align and reflect major cultural and football moments.
• Transfer Market: Engage in a global transfer system, buying and selling players to build your team and track down the players you want for your squad.
IMMERSIVE GAMEPLAY AND PRESENTATION
Authentic Visuals: With advanced rendering technology, FIFA on Nintendo Switch delivers an unparalleled experience. The product boasts full 1080p on TV and 720p on handheld, Nintendo Switch delivers authentic football atmospheres.
• Physically Based Player Rendering (PBR): Experience authentic player renders, built with PBR shading to make characters more life-like than ever before on a portable console.
• Immersive Environments: Advanced rendering technology puts you in authentic stadiums, featuring 3D crowds and grass, and immersive broadcast presentation.
Gameplay: New gameplay mechanics allow you to take total control on the pitch.
• Complete Control Crossing: All-new crossing controls provide the player with a variety of options to put the ball into the box, creating dynamic attacking chances.
• Responsive Play: Feel in control of possession in attack, with creative skills, responsive touches, and a dynamic control dribble mechanic. In addition, authentic animations for volleys, shooting, and tackling offer a fluid and rewarding gameplay experience.
• Trainer Overlays: Intelligent overlays help you learn gameplay mechanics. The trainer adapts to how your style of play, giving an edge to players of all skill levels.
Real Player Motion Technology:
The all-new, game-changing animation system utilizes pose trajectory matching on every frame to deliver the franchise’s most responsive and fluid gameplay ever. New motion capture techniques and frame by frame animation transitions ensure gameplay accurately represents the reality of football. Real Player Motion Tech is the catalyst for an increased fidelity in movement for every player on the pitch, immediately taking authenticity to another level.
Six new character archetypes and new player mapping technology differentiate players on the pitch to give them their own distinct identity. For the first time ever, real-world movements, size and attributes inform how a player moves, allowing you to feel the life-like tendencies of the world’s best. Ronaldo’s signature sprint, Sterling’s unique turns, and Robben’s distinct arm movement are all immediately recognizable in FIFA 18.
In FIFA 18, you will run at defenders with confidence knowing that the best players can change direction on a dime. New dribbling mechanics enable players to inject more creativity into 1v1 situations. Take more defined touches, make tighter turns, and explode into attack more dynamically than ever before.
Team Styles and Positioning
New Player Positioning:
With more freedom in motion, your teammates examine the pitch and react accordingly; darting forward in coordinated runs, or moving into space to provide consistent attacking support. New player positioning gives you a well-balanced and spread pitch with more opportunities in time and space to read the play.
A deep set of authentic playing styles attributed to several teams put the most-recognized tactics on the pitch in FIFA 18 - now in AI you will immediately recognize the tiki-taka of some of Europe’s best clubs or the high-pressing style of teams in the Premier League. Feel a change in defensive and attacking approaches every time you choose a new club or opponent.
Dynamic Quick Substitutes:
All-new context based substitution prompts allow players to easily make changes without pausing the match. Whether it's a missed chance, or necessary response to conceding a goal, you can instantly decide if a change is needed without visiting the menu.
Authentic sun positions, cinematic atmosphere grading, signature pitch-side fixtures, authentic broadcast overlays in La Liga and MLS, on-pitch debris, club and stadium specific banners, adaptive commentary, and changes in pitch quality all come together to bring the most immersive football experiences to life in FIFA 18.
High-Def Dynamic Crowds:
All-new individual crowd reactions and expanded regional chant support have you feeding off the energy of your supporters. Hear authentic chants build as you mount an attack, incite realistic excitement when you score and even interact with the crowd while celebrating.
New locomotion and finishing animations unlock more fluid striking and heading, combining to increase the potential for more dramatic finishes. Player Personality ensures the heroes of the game stand tall in the biggest moments, finishing more often on the biggest stages.
New Crossing Control:
All-new crossing controls provide the player with a variety of options to put the ball into the box, creating dynamic attacking chances. Whipped to the spot, arching, and back-stick crosses increase the variety of delivery to accurately pick out the attacking player.
The Journey: Hunter Returns - Available on PS4, Xbox One and PC
The World's Game takes you on a global journey as Alex Hunter returns along a star-studded cast of characters and top football talent, like Ronaldo and other European stars. After a breathtaking first season in the Premier League, Hunter is gaining recognition from top clubs the world over and he is willing to explore any options coming his way. He feels ready to take the next step, his future is bright, and the world is talking about Hunter….but life in football isn’t always fair.
Have a nice game play :)
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.