Yakuza 0 | PS4
- Release date: 24 Jan. 2017
- Manufacturer: Sega
- Rated : Ages 18 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Yakuza 0 Highlights;
- A HARD BOILED CRIME DRAMA - The story follows Kazuma Kiryu as a junior yakuza member who finds himself in a world of trouble when a simple debt collection goes wrong and his mark winds up murdered Meanwhile, Goro Majima is living a "normal" life as the proprieter of a cabaret club, but is doing whatever it takes to rejoin the yakuza What that entails isn't exactly easy
- FIGHT LIKE HELL - Kiryu and Majima can each switch between 3 brutal hand-to-hand combat styles on the fly to creat the most fluid beatdowns ever experienced in a Yakuza game Use Heat Actions to trigger violent special attacks, or pick up environmental objects to whale on enemies!
- TWO VIBRANT CITIES COMES TO LIFE - Kiryu and Majima will find themselves interacting with many of the colorful denizens of Tokyo and Osaka in some of the most absurdly comedic and heartwarming tales from the red light district From helping a budding S&M dominatrix learn her profession to ensuring a street performer can make it to the bathroom in time, there are 100 incredible stories to discover
- THE FINEST PURSUITS 1980s JAPAN HAS TO OFFER One of the main features the Yakuza series has to offer is being able to relax with the various entertainment options around Japan, and Yakuza 0 has more than ever Players can go to hostess and telephone clubs for some female companionship, disco halls and pocket car races to blow of some steam, hit up the CLUB SEGA Arcades for classic 80s video games, and much, much more!
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
The glitz, glamour, and unbridled decadence of the 80s are back in Yakuza 0. A prequel to the long-running series set in Japan's criminal underworld, this entry introduces mainstay protagonist Kazumasa Kiryu and series regular Goro Majima as they fight like hell through Tokyo and Osaka in their climb through the yakuza ranks. Along the way, players can interact with all the vices 1988's Japan had to offer: from discos and hostess clubs to classic SEGA arcades, there are tons of distractions to pursue in the richly detailed, neon-lit world. At its heart, Yakuza 0 is a classic 3D brawler, where players roaming the streets of Tokyo or Osaka will encounter all manners of goons, thugs, hoodlums, and lowlifes to beat up. Featuring an engaging combat system allowing players to switch between 3 different fighting styles instantaneously, Yakuza 0 gives players fluid, free-flowing fights that are easily learned and a joy to master. Take combat up a notch by using environmental objects such as bicycles, sign posts, and car doors for bone-crunching combos and savage take-downs.
HAPPY GAMING EVERYONE
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.