Street Fighter V - PlayStation Hits | PS4
- Region All Release date: 16-02-2016
- Region 2 Release date: 16-02-2016
- Manufacturer: Capcom
- Game Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order Price Guarantee
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time according to publisher, Any problem in using or redeeming the publisher pre-order bonus customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Street Fighter V highlights,
- The legendary fighting franchise returns with Street Fighter V! Powered by Unreal Engine 4 technology, stunning visuals depict the next generation of World Warriors in unprecedented detail, while exciting and accessible battle mechanics deliver endless fighting fun that both beginners and veterans can enjoy. Challenge friends online, or compete for fame and glory on the Capcom Pro Tour.
Street Fighter V - Cinematic Story Trailer
Street Fighter V: Necalli Reveal Trailer
Description from Manufacturer
Assassins Creed Chronicles
Street Fighter V
For the first time in Street Fighter history, all post-launch gameplay-related content in Street Fighter V can be earnable via gameplay, free of charge. All balance and system adjustments will be available for free, so players will always have access to the most current version. Additional characters will be continually added, making this the first iteration in the franchise where it's possible for dedicated players to continue to expand on their gameplay experience without the need to purchase further titles in the series. Street Fighter V will be released exclusively for the PlayStation 4 and PC. Through a strategic partnership between Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. and Capcom, the next generation Street Fighter experience will offer cross-platform play that will unite fans into a centralized player base for the first time ever. The path to greatness begins here: RISE UP!
New and Returning Challengers: Birdie, Nash, R. Mika, and Karin all make their long-awaited return to Street Fighter, where they join newcomers Necalli, Rashid, and Laura as well as classic characters like Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Cammy, Vega, Zangief, Dhalsim and M. Bison. Even more characters will be added to the diverse roster in the future.
New Strategies and Battle Mechanics: Highly accessible new battle mechanics, which revolve around the V-Gauge and EX Gauge, provide an unprecedented layer of strategy and depth to the franchise that all players can enjoy.
Robust Post Launch Support: Over the course of 2016, six new characters will be added to the title, bringing the total roster up from 16 at launch to 22 by the end of next year. Additionally, gameplay content, costumes, new challenges and balance system updates will be continually made available throughout 2016 and beyond.
Progressive In-Game Economy: All gameplay related updates, including the new characters, will be available for players to purchase for free by earning Fight Money. Content can also be purchased instantly using real in-game currency, named Zenny. All gameplay updates and balance changes will be made available to all players for free.
PS4 and PC Cross-Platform Play: For the first time in franchise history, the online community will be unified into a single player pool, allowing for even more rivalries to be born.
Next Gen Visuals: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the realism and next-gen visuals to new heights, making this latest entry the best looking and most immersive Street Fighter game of all time.
Rise Up: The Capcom Pro Tour, the premier league destination for competitive fighting games, features dozens of tournaments for Street Fighter players across the globe. The 2015 tour includes $500,000 in prizing, the largest in franchise history.
Have a nice game play
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.