Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight - PSVR - PlayStation 4
- Release date: 4 Dec. 2018
- Manufacturer: Atlus
- Rated : Ages 12 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight - PSVR Highlights;
- Memorable Soundtrack - Return to the world of Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games' most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo/ block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Dancing! - Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience
- English and Japanese Voiceovers - Choose to listen to your favorite characters' voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options
- Social - In "Social," players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events
- Collect Costumes - Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
- Persona 5 is a game about the internal and external conflicts of a group of troubled high school students - the protagonist and a collection of compatriots he meets in the game's story - who live dual lives as Phantom Thieves. They have the typically ordinary day-to-day of a Tokyo high schooler - attending class, after school activities and part-time jobs. But they also undertake fantastical adventures by using otherworldly powers to enter the hearts of people. Their power comes from the Persona, the Jungian concept of the "self".
- The game's heroes realize that society forces people to wear masks to protect their inner vulnerabilities, and by literally ripping off their protective masks and confronting their inner selves do the heroes awaken their inner power, and use it to strive to help those in need.
- Ultimately, the group of Phantom Thieves seeks to change their day-to-day world to match their perception and see through the masks modern-day society wears.
HAPPY GAMING EVERYONE
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.