Metal Gear Survive - Middle East Edition - PlayStation 4
- Release date: 22 Feb. 2018
- Manufacturer: Konami
- Rated : Ages 16 and Over
- Game Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time according to publisher, Any problem in using or redeeming the publisher pre-order bonus customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Metal Gear Survive Highlights;
- Two ways to play - single player and co-op. These modes are linked via Base Camp, and character progress and gear carries between the two modes
- Build and develop your Base Camp. This offers access to crafting weapons and gear, as well serves as a command center for planning missions in both single player and co-op modes
- Gather resources, blueprints and raw materials for use in crafting. These can be gathered in single player mode by exploring the environment or won in successful co-op missions
- Develop Base camp with new facilities to aid survival, including crop growing, animal rearing, and food and water storage. As your camp develops you'll gain access to high grade crafting items
- Manage resources, including essentials such as food and water, as well as raw materials used for weapons, defences and expendables
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above )
METAL GEAR SURVIVE is a survival action game in an alternative universe. In a struggle to survive and understand this new environment, players engage in both single player and connected co-op. In the battle for survival scavenged materials must be wrought into usable items, gear and weapons if you are to have any hope of making it home.
A creature that you will frequently encounter while exploring the mist.
Wanderers are not highly intelligent and are weak at recognizing nearby enemies, making it easier to square them off one by one.
However, they can become distinctly tough to beat when you encounter them as a horde.
A creature that appears to have an abnormally swollen head and is considered to be a sort of subspecies of the Wanderer.
These creatures have a tendency to violently explode upon their death so you must be careful about how you deliver the final blow.
Some reports have cited cases where they did not explode, however, the reason behind these cases remains unknown.
A creature with strangely mutated legs. Thought to be a subspecies of the Wanderer.
Their distinctive legs gives them the ability to move around rapidly and jump over barricades with ease, meaning you cannot solely relying on your defenses to fend them off.
Trackers have a tendency to relentlessly target their attack towards an enemy that has been detected, so extra precautions must be taken when you are out on your own.
Happy Gaming everyone
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.