Marvel's Avengers - PlayStation 4
- Release date: September 4, 2020
- Manufacturer: Square Enix
- Rated : Ages 16 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Marvel's Avengers Highlights;
- Includes free upgrade to next gen - layStation 5 owners can upgrade to the PS5 version of the game at no additional cost
- Marvel's Avengers is a unique take on these iconic Super Heroes, including Captain America, Iron Man, the Hulk, Black Widow, and Thor. This character-driven story celebrates authentic Marvel heroism and humanity in a cinematic campaign filled with single-player and CO-OP missions.
- Unlock powerful skills and new gear to build your ideal version of Earth
- Up to four players can assemble online to defend the Earth from escalating threats. The narrative will be delivered over multiple years, With no random loot Boxes or pay-to-win scenarios. Every new Super hero and region will be delivered to players at no additional cost if you own The core game.
- Pre-order for Beta access. Beta access release date(s), duration(s), platform Availability, and region Availability to be announced
- Assemble your team of Earth's Mightiest Heroes, embrace your powers, and live your Super Hero dreams.
- Marvel's Avengers is an epic, third-person, action-adventure game that combines an original, cinematic story with single-player and co-operative gameplay*. Assemble into a team of up to four players online, master extraordinary abilities, customize a growing roster of Heroes, and defend the Earth from escalating threats.
- Marvel's Avengers begins at A-Day, where Captain America, Iron Man, the Hulk, Black Widow, and Thor are unveiling a new, hi-tech Avengers Headquarters in San Francisco. The celebration turns deadly when a mysterious enemy causes a catastrophic accident which results in massive devastation. Blamed for the tragedy, the Avengers disband. Five years later, with all Super Heroes outlawed and the world in peril, a sprawling adventure ignites when a determined young woman named Kamala Khan sets out to reassemble and rebuild the Avengers to stop the unchecked power of the secretive new force known as AIM.Marvel's Avengers continues the epic journey with new Heroes and new narrative delivered on an ongoing basis, for the definitive Avengers gaming experience.
- *One-time online access required for single-player campaign; online access required for multiplayer and to download post-launch content. Free Square Enix Members account required. Platform-specific online subscription fee may be required. Beta will launch on PlayStation4 seven (7) days prior to other game platforms. Beta release date(s), platform and region availability to be announced.
- Marvel's Avengers will be available on September 4th, 2020 for PlayStation 4, plus PlayStation 5 owners can upgrade to the PS5 version of the game at no additional cost. Players can also enjoy cross-gen play between PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
- DVD ROM
Description from Manufacturer:
Happy Gaming everyone
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.