Injustice 2 - Deluxe Edition | PS4
- Release date: 19-May-2017
- Manufacturer: Warner Home Video - Games
- Rated : Ages 16 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
- 3 DLC Fighters - Get access to an extended range of characters.
- 1 Premier Skin - Transform your Supergirl into Power Girl with an all new look, voice and dialogue.
- Plus 1 Exclusive Gear Shader Pack - Customise the look of your roster with the Defender Shader Pack
Pre-order Injustice 2 on PS4 or Xbox One before the release date and you'll receive a promotional code in box to access Darkseid character (the "Offer"). Your code will provided to you in box.
Injustice 2 Highlights;
- EVERY BATTLE DEFINES YOU: With every match you'll earn gear to equip, customize and evolve your favorite DC Super Hero or Super-Villain, meaningfully impacting how your character both looks and fights.
- A NEW THREAT RISES: Continue the epic cinematic story set in motion in INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US as Batman and his allies work towards putting the pieces of society back together, but struggle against those who would restore Superman's Regime. In the midst of this chaos, a new threat appears that forces old enemies to forge new alliances...
- THE BEST OF DC: Choose your character from the biggest DC Universe roster a fighting game has ever seen - from classic fan favorites to astonishing new villains. Battle across iconic locations such as Gotham City and Atlantis in epic scale battles that use and destroy everything around you.
- BUILT BY NETHERREALM: Developers of the best-selling and critically acclaimed MORTAL KOMBAT franchise, NetherRealm Studios brings unrivaled storytelling, robust content, and best-in-class fighting mechanics to the DC Universe.
Injustice 2 - Announce Trailer ( Video All Rights reserved to Publisher - mentioned on the video )
Injustice 2 - The Lines Are Redrawn ( Video All Rights reserved to Publisher - mentioned on the video )
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
Injustice 2 is the super-powered sequel to the hit game Injustice: Gods Among Us that allows players to build and power up the ultimate version of their favorite DC characters. Featuring a massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains, players can personalize iconic DC characters with unique and powerful gear earned throughout the game. Additionally, for the first time, gamers can take control of how their characters look, fight and develop across a variety of game modes.
EVERY BATTLE DEFINES YOU
Injustice 2 expands on the previous title’s larger-than-life showdowns. With every match, players earn gear to equip, customize and level-up their favorite DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains that meaningfully impacts not only how they look, but also how they fight.
MASSIVE ROSTER OF DC CHARACTERS
Players can choose from the biggest DC roster ever offered in a fighting game, from classic fan favorites such as Batman, Superman, Supergirl, The Flash, Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Blue Beetle, to astonishing new villains like Atrocitus, Gorilla Grodd and Deadshot.
EPIC, CINEMATIC STORYLINE
Injustice 2 continues the story set in motion in Injustice: Gods Among Us as Batman and his allies work towards putting the pieces of society back together, but struggle against those who would restore Superman’s Regime. In the midst of this chaos, a new threat appears that will put Earth’s very existence at risk.
BUILT BY NETHERREALM STUDIOS
Developers of the best-selling and critically acclaimed Mortal Kombat franchise, NetherRealm Studios brings unrivaled storytelling, robust content, and best-in-class fighting mechanics to the DC Universe.
Have a nice game play :)
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.