Horizon Zero Dawn Collector's Edition Strategy Guide | Hardcover – March 29, 2017
- Hardcover: 656 pages
- Publisher: Future Press; Collector's Edition edition (March 29, 2017)
- Language: English
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Horizon Zero Dawn Collector's Edition Strategy Guide Highlights;
- Earth is Ours No More.
- Get an Overview of How Things Work
- Plan Your Route Through the Game
- Hone Your Combat Skills
Description from the Publisher ( Mentioned Above ):
Earth is Ours No More
With a setting unlike any other to explore, and mysteries lying buried, waiting to be uncovered, Horizon Zero Dawn is a game you'll want to dig deep into. The terrain is rugged, the machines are deadly and your tools are primitive. This book will provide everything you need to overcome the odds, get a deeper understanding of this unique world and see all that the adventure has to offer.
Get an Overview of How Things Work
Our breakdown of the game's systems is as in-depth as it gets. You'll have the benefit of countless hours' play at your fingertips, with analysis of the skills, crafting and rewards that makes knowing what to do next as clear as possible.
Plan Your Route Through the Game
We provide everything you need to plot out your own route through the game, based on your way of playing. Tackle the main quests, side quests and activities in the order you want, or follow our recommendations for an easy, optimal experience.
Hone Your Combat Skills
Aloy has a staggering repertoire of hunting tools and abilities to learn and master. We'll provide all the information you need to choose the ones that suit you best. The Hunting Guide chapter lays bare all the workings of the game's enemies, weapons, tools and combat.
Dig Beneath the Surface
Our focus on dissecting Horizon Zero Dawn extends deeply into the game's story and its mysteries. This book is steeped in the game's lore and features design insights and artwork alongside interviews with the team at Guerrilla Games.
A Beautiful Bonus
To really know everything about the world of Horizon Zero Dawn you'll need to explore its outer reaches and collect every artifact and trinket you can. With that in mind, we've included a gorgeous world map poster to make sure you won't have trouble finding whatever you desire.
HAPPY GAMING EVERYONE
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.