Dark Souls Remastered - PlayStation 4
- Release date: 25 May 2018
- Manufacturer: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Rated : Ages 16 and Over
- Item Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Dark Souls Remastered Highlights;
- Deep and Dark Universe: Delve into an epic dark fantasy universe stricken by decline and the Curse. Explore its intricate world design - full of hidden passages, dungeons and secrets - and uncover its deeply rooted lore.
- Each End is a New Beginning: Each playthrough surprises you with new challenges and unexpected facets of the game. Don't bet on completing the game only once
- Gameplay Richness and Possibilities: Hundreds of unique combinations of weaponry, armor, magic and crafting options to create your own playstyle and gaming experience.
- Sense of Learning, Mastering and Accomplishment: From your first steps to mastery, build your character while refining your playing skills. Learn to strategize freely and experience the rewarding taste of overcoming daunting foes.
- The Way of the Multiplayer (up to 6 players with dedicated servers): Whatever your motivations are to play online - collaboration or confrontation, support or betrayal - you'll find your true home among the nine covenants. Which allegiance will you choose?
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above ):
Dark Souls Remastered
Then, there was fire. Re-experience the critically acclaimed, genre-defining game that started it all. Beautifully remastered, return to Lordran in stunning high-definition detail running at 60fps. Dark Souls Remastered includes the main game plus the Artorias of the Abyss DLC.
Happy Gaming everyone
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.