Battlefield Hardline - PS4
Release date : 17-03-2015
Game Cover may deffer
Preorder bonus vaild when place your order before release
- Pre-order Battlefield Hardline and receive the Versatility Battlepack
- Seize and Detain - More money, more problems. Take control using new tactics to gather intel, obtain warrants and takedown with non-lethal force to make his arrests. Secure the cash in a thrilling new battlefield playground.
- New Gadgets, New Strategies - New maps and gadgets change the way you play. Use grappling hooks and ziplines to scale city buildings and zip across the city with the cash. No matter the strategy, teamwork will be essential to running the turf war.
- Cops & Criminals Meet in a World Full of Crime - Lead your crew as detective Nick Mendoza in an episodic crime drama single player Campaign or as cops and criminals in intense high-speed Battlefield multiplayer. You?re on one side of the law or the other - time to hit the streets.
- The Fastest Battlefield Ever - Fulfill your need for speed in thrilling new action packed modes that make for intense and fluid gameplay. Hop in new powerful muscle cars, sleek bikes or even give your whole crew a lift in transport or armored trucks.
Battlefield Hardline EA Access - Gameplay Trailer
Battlefield Hardline: Hotwire Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer
From the Manufacturer
Single Player Character Bios
Newly christened Miami detective Nick is from the wrong side of the tracks, the first legitimately employed member of his family for generations. Nick's a loner, a crusader, and is determined to make his way to the top of the pile. His making detective is validation that he's left behind the man he feared he might become.
Marcus "Boomer" Boone
After a few tours in Iraq as an intelligence analyst, Boomer came home and started applying the skills he learned from Uncle Sam to the criminal trade, acting as an IP specialist for a variety of nefarious characters. Though he's a gray-hat hacker, Boomer really wants to be one of the good guys and his old friend Khai gives him that chance.
Known for picking young cops out of the ranks and shaping them into star detectives, Dawes's office has been a place of tutelage and gentle idolatry for a generation of Miami's finest. Blessed with a politician's charisma and a forensic scientist's eye, Dawes is clearly grooming himself for the top brass.
Khai Minh Dao
A first-generation Vietnamese-American who hails from outside LA, Khai turned her back on the west coast and a rebellious youth to put a star on her chest. Rising quickly through the ranks, she's established herself to her fellow officers and the usual underworld suspects as a smart, able detective who isn't afraid to let her temper take over.
Tyson spent his youth slinging cocaine, but has evolved into an upper middle-class criminal who spends more time with spreadsheets than scales and gram bags. His job is to make sure the drugs get to where they’re supposed to go; after that it’s somebody else’s problem. When he’s not working, Tyson imagines himself taking up golf.
Battlefield Hardline features new variety of gameplay that breaks away from the traditional Battlefield game modes. The focus of the game has been shifted to police and the "war on crime", breaking away from the military setting that has hitherto characterized the series. As such, the main factions in Hardline are the police Special Response Units and criminals. Players will have access to various military-grade weapons and vehicles, such as the Lenco BearCat, as well as having police equipment such as tasers and handcuffs.
Hardline also uses the Levolution mechanic from Battlefield 4. For example, in the map "Downtown" players can send aconstruction crane crashing into the building, ripping down debris from the central buildings in downtown, which falls down on the streets of Los Angeles. But, this time, every map features multiple levolutionary events, both small and gigantic.
Many new game modes are featured in Hardline, for instance: Heist, Rescue, Hotwire Mode, Blood Money and Crosshair Mode.
- Heist: The criminals must break into a cash filled vault (or as featured in some maps, blow open the doors of an armoured truck) then move the cash filled packages to an extraction point; the police must stop them. If the Criminals manage to escape by bringing all the money to the extraction point they win.
- Blood Money: Both factions must retrieve money from an open crate in the center of the map, then move it back to their respective side's armored truck. Players can also steal money from the opposing team's truck. The team that first deposits $5 million worth of money into their truck or the team with the most money under a time limit wins.
- Hotwire Mode: Drivable cars take the role of traditional Conquest "flags." Like Conquest, capturing cars (done by driving above a certain "cruising" speed) will bleed the enemy team's reinforcement tickets. The team who reduces the other's to zero or who has the most tickets remaining after the time limit wins.
- Rescue: In a 3 minute long 5 vs 5 competitive mode, S.W.A.T officers must try to rescue hostages held by criminal forces. The cops win by either rescuing the hostage(s) or by killing all the criminals. Criminals win by killing all the cops. Each player has only one life in this mode, that means no respawns.
- Crosshair: The second competitive game mode in Battlefield Hardline. Crosshair is also 3 minutes long, 5 vs 5 with only one life. In Crosshair the criminals are trying to kill a player controlled VIP on the cops side who is a former gang member turned states witness. The criminals win by killing the VIP and the cops win by getting the VIP to the extraction point.
Visceral Games ratified that the single-player campaign will not be linear and promised to deliver a better one than the predecessors. The campaign will feature episodic crime dramas where choices will heavily change situational outcomes and gameplay experiences. As a cop, players can use multiple police gadgets and personal equipments. The police badge can be used to strike fear into criminals' hearts and order them to lay down their weapons, the scanner is used to stake out a situation, identify high value-targets, log evidences, tag alarms, and mark other threats. To slip past unnoticed, players can use bullet cases to distract enemies.