Sony PlayStation Move Motion Controller - Twin Pack | PS4-PSVR
- Release date: 26-September-2017
- Manufacturer: Sony
- Rated : Ages 16 and Over
- Game Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time in which matching publisher Policy, Any issues in using or redeeming the code provided by publisher as a pre-order bonus, customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Sony PlayStation Move Motion Controller - Twin Pack Highlights;
- Ergonomic, intuitive design Thanks to a lightweight design, built-in vibration function and sphere that's tracked by the PlayStationCamera as you move, the controller acts and feels like an extension of your own hand, allowing you to intuitively interact with a game's virtual environment.
- Take total control On top of its motion-sensing capabilities, the controller features easy-touse button controls - including a large, dedicated trigger and the familiar DUALSHOCK4 PS and action buttons.
- Wide variety of compatible PlayStationVR games Combine PlayStationVR with the motion controller for truly unique experiences - once you slip on the headset, motion controllers in your hands can become anything, from guns and pool cues to your own virtual hands.
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above )
Combined with PlayStation VR, the PlayStation Move Motion Controllers deliver an immersive and extraordinary gaming experience.
Advanced motion sensors and lighted spheres work together with the PlayStation Camera to track both fast and subtle movements with astounding precision. An ergonomic design makes wielding everything from ancient swords to cooking spatulas easy and intuitive.
Hold on, and let your Move controllers transport you to unexplored worlds full of possibilities.
Have a nice game play :)
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.