$20 Oman Steam - Digital Code
- STEAM GIFT CARD CAN ONLY BE ACTIVATED ON STEAM ACCOUNTS WITH THE SAME CURRENCY.
- Currently, this item is available only to Oman Store.
How To redeem your Steam Gift Card?
To redeem your code please follow the appropriate instructions for your device below. Please note all codes are case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as provided.
How to activate your Steam Gift Card website:
ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT THROUGH STEAM’S WEBSITE;
- Open a web browser. Double-click a web browser's icon on your desktop to launch it.
- Head for the Steam website. Once the browser is open, type inhttp://store.steampowered.com/ on the address bar at the top of the screen and hit Enter. You will be taken to the website's home screen.
- Log into your Steam account. In the top-right corner of the page, click on the “Log in” button to head to the login page. Enter your username and password on the fields provided and hit “Sign in.”
REDEEMING A CODE;
- Head to the Wallet Code Redemption page. Now that you’re logged in, head to this address: https://store.steampowered.com/account/redeemwalletcode.
- Locate the code on your gift card or receipt. Look at your gift card or receipt with the code on it and find the 15-digit activation code. It should be a series of numbers and letters.
- Enter the code into the Steam Wallet Code field. When you’re done, click on “Continue.”
- At the right side of your screen, you will see the amount on your gift card or receipt added into your Steam Wallet.
Steam Gift Cards: Give The Perfect Gift Of Games;
- Steam Gift Cards Are An Easy Way To Put Money Into Your Own Steam Wallet Or Give The Perfect Gift Of Games To Your Friend Or Family Member.
- Use Steam Gift Card To Download And Play Your Favorite PC + Mac Games.
- Steam Gift Cards Work Work Just Like A Gift Certificate, Which Can Be Redeemed On Steam For The Purchase Of Games, Software, Wallet Credit, And Any Other Item You Can Purchase On Steam Website.
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.
|How to Redeem The Digital Code|