- Release date: 24 Oct. 2014
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Product Box Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time according to publisher, Any problem in using or redeeming the publisher pre-order bonus customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Official Xbox One Kinect Sensor Highlights;
- Command your Xbox and TV with your voice (examples include "Xbox On", "Xbox Watch TV", "Xbox Go to Instant Video", and more).
- Broadcast gameplay live with picture-in-picture using the Twitch Xbox One app. Make Skype calls in HD on your TV using the Kinect.
- Play games where you are the controller and work out smarter with Xbox Fitness.
- Compatible with Xbox One S with Adapter: Kinect for Xbox One is compatible with Xbox One S via the Xbox Kinect Adapter for USB.
- With Kinect for Xbox One, command your Xbox and TV with your voice and gestures, play games where you are the controller and make Skype calls in HD. Be recognized and signed-in automatically, and use your voice to find your favorite entertainment, snap apps, switch instantly and start recording game clips. You can even broadcast your gameplay live with picture-in-picture. Kinect for Xbox One has a 1080p HD camera, advanced infrared technology and a microphone array with noise isolation for maximum precision in capturing sound and motion.
Description from Manufacturer ( Mentioned Above )
The best Xbox One experience is with Kinect.
Experience greater convenience and control with Kinect for Xbox One. Navigate your console without lifting a finger. Instantly capture screenshots and game clips. And change TV channels without ever searching for the remote. It’s time to get the most out of your Xbox One.
Instantly switch between your games, TV, and apps
Make Skype calls in HD and send messages
Control video and music playback
Change the channel and volume of your TV
Wake up your Xbox One and TV
Take command of your entertainment. Turn your console on and off by simply saying “Xbox on” or “Xbox, turn off.” You can even configure your Xbox One to turn on other devices, like your TV, audio/video receiver, and cable/satellite receiver.
Kinect eliminates the need to manually switch or sign into your account on Xbox. Be re