$25 Worldwide Facebook Gift Card - For Games - Digital Code
What are Facebook Credits :
- Facebook Credits are a virtual currency you can use to buy virtual goods in any games or apps of the Facebook platform that accept payment.
Where can I use Facebook Credits? :
- Facebook Credits are available when you use games and apps on your desktop or .
- All purchases of virtual goods or currency packages are powered by Facebook Credits. This means that when you buy an item within a game, you will actually be purchasing Facebook Credits which will then be automatically converted to your desired in-game item.
How can I use my Facebook Credits balance to purchase in-game items or currency :
- In order to use your existing Facebook Credits (Account Balance) in your desired game, please follow the steps listed below:
- Open up the app you want to use your account balance in.
- Select the in-game currency package or item you would like to purchase.
- Click "Continue".
- If you have a sufficient account balance to make the purchase, click "Buy" to complete it.
- If you would like to view your current Facebook Credits balance, go to the Payments tab of your Account Settings.
What is happening with Facebook Credits :
- We're making it more convenient for you to buy on Facebook. Later this year, you will be able to purchase virtual items in games and apps using your local currency (US dollar, British pound, Japanese yen, etc.) instead of having to first convert it to Facebook Credits. In the meantime, you can still purchase items with Facebook Credits and maintain a credits balance without losing any value.
What will happen to my existing Facebook Credits balance :
- Later this year, your existing Facebook Credits balance will be converted into an account balance in your local currency, which you will be able to spend on in-app items in the same way you do today.