12 Months Canada Apple Music Membership - Digital Code
WHAT IS Apple Music:
Apple Music is a subscription-based music streaming service, like Spotify, offering access to over 50 million songs.
It's packed with features, including offline listening for when you're not connected, and it combines all your music in one place - even songs ripped from a CD. Apple Music also offers up radio stations and integration with Siri so you can control most things with voice commands.
This feature offers everything you need to know about Apple Music, including how much it costs, what it offers and how to use it.
You can access Apple Music via the following devices:
- iOS devices - Update to latest iOS version and launch the Music app
- Apple Watch - Update from a paired iPhone (iPhone 5 or later)
- Apple TV - Default Music app is available on new Apple TV box
- Mac - Update to and launch the latest version of iTunes
- PC - Update to and launch the latest version of iTunes
- HomePod - The smart speaker supports Apple Music out of the box.
- Android - Download the app on Google Play and launch the app
- Sonos - Download and launch the Sonos app
Mac and PC users will also need to upgrade to the newest version of iTunes.
USING AN Apple Music Membership :
AFTER SIGNING IN, YOU WILL SEE A BUTTON ON THE RIGHT THAT SAYS “REDEEM.” CLICKING THIS BUTTON IS THE WAY TO ACCESS FUNDS ON THE ITUNES CARD AND BEGIN USING THE BALANCE TO PURCHASE DESIRED ITEMS. THE BEST PART ABOUT THE GIFT CARD IS THAT ONCE YOU HAVE REDEEMED THE MONEY ON THE ITUNES GIFT CARD ONLINE, YOUR VIRTUAL WALLET IS FILLED AND THE MONEY WILL NEVER EXPIRE.
|Region||Apple Music Canada only|
|Platform||Apple Music , iPhone, iPad, AirPods, MacBook, accessories and more.|
|How to Redeem The Digital Code|
|Apple Music||iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch