- Hover | Large
- EGYNEWTECH IS AN OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR OF KONTROLFREEK IN EGYPT ANDMIDDLE EAST
- Manufacturer: KontrolFreek
- Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order Price Guarantee
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time according to publisher, Any problem in using or redeeming the publisher pre-order bonus customer have to contact the publisher direct. ** all the rights reserved.
FPS Freek Vortex ,Your opponents better run and hide—because against the new FPS Freek Vortex— NO ONE IS SAFE! With one full size, convex stick designed for accuracy, and one shorter, CQC-style stick that’s concave for comfort and grip, Vortex represents the perfect combination for just about any gameplay situation.
KontrolFreek FPS Freek Vortex Overview
Description from Manufacturer
FPS Freek Vortex
The taller FPS Freek (12.4 mm) is intended for your right thumbstick - to give you more leverage and precision while aiming by increasing your range of motion by over 115%. The lower profile CQC-style sticks (6.1 mm) are designed to add grip to your left thumbstick without adding much height.
Though the two sticks differ in height and function, each one employs a soft and comfortable rubber thumb pad and features a laser-etched design that adapts to the pressure you put on it. The synergistic FPS Freek Vortex is ideal for those who desire enhanced precision for their aiming stick but only wish to add grip to their movement stick.
- Convex right stick for enhanced precision
- Improved accuracy while aiming
- Makes target acquisition much faster
- Concave left stick for grip and comfort
- Reduces hand and thumb fatigue
- Vortex design provides “grip on demand”
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Battlefield 4
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Bioshock Infinite
* All Brands and game names mentioned on EgyNewTech.com are trade marks belong to its' owner ( mentioned above ) and its' owner have all the rights reserved for it; Game code and certain audio and/or visual material belong to its' manufacturers ( mentioned above ) and they have all the rights reserved.