With Elgato Game Capture HD, it’s not just about you and the game anymore. With one click, you can share your gameplay with your friends and fans on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. Even better, the tailor-made Elgato Game Capture HD software allows you to quickly trim your gaming scenes and pass them on to your favorite editing software.
Capturing gameplay is great – but what if you want to entertain your audience in real-time? It doesn’t get easier than with the Live Streaming feature. Elgato Game Capture HD is the world’s first solution with built-in, one-click streaming to both YouTube and Twitch. And if you want to go pro, masterfully direct your performance with XSplit, which directly supports Elgato Game Capture HD.
Oh, and in case you’ve wondered: of course you can still simultaneously capture your gameplay while you’re streaming.
Elgato Game Capture HD was created with one goal in mind: to help you share your proudest moments with a high-quality, elegant solution that doesn’t get in your way. Focus on your gameplay – because ultimately, that’s what it’s all about.
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later, 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
- PC: Windows 7 or later, 2.0 GHz dual core CPU, sound card
- 4 GB RAM, built-in USB 2.0 port
Internet connection required to download Elgato Game Capture HD software. Supported languages: العربية, Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, Svenska, 日本語, 简体中文, русский.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Input: Xbox 360 (unencrypted HDMI), PlayStation 3 (A/V In)
- Output: HDMI (pass-through)
- Supported resolutions: 1080p (simultaneous 60 fps pass-through and 30 fps capture), 1080i, 720p (60 or 30 fps capture), 576p
- Dimensions: 73 x 24 x 109 mm / 2.9 x 1.0 x 4.3 in
- Weight: 142 g / 5 oz
- Elgato Game Capture HD
- Quick Start Guide
- USB cable
- HDMI cable
- PlayStation 3 cable
- Component adapter