- Hover | Large
- Region 2 Release date: 18-11-2015
- Manufacturer: Sony
- Rated : Bending rating
- Game Cover may deffer
- Pre-Order bonus VALID when place your order before release date and EgyNewTech reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time according to publisher, Any problem in using or redeeming the publisher pre-order bonus customer have to contact the publisher direct. **
Official Sony DualShock 4 Wireless Controller - Gold Highlights;
- Precision Control: The feel, shape, and sensitivity of the DualShock 4's analog sticks and trigger buttons have been enhanced to offer players absolute control for all games on PlayStation 4.
- Charge Efficiently: The DualShock 4 Wireless Controller can be easily recharged by plugging it into your PlayStation 4 system, even when on standby, or with any standard charger with a micro-USB port.
- New ways to Play: Revolutionary features like the touch pad, integrated light bar, and built-in speaker offer exciting new ways to experience and interact with your games and its 3.5mm audio jack offers a practical personal audio solution for gamers who want to listen to their games in private.
- Sharing at your Fingertips: The addition of the Share button makes sharing your greatest gaming moments as easy as a push of a button. Upload gameplay videos and screenshots directly from your system or live-stream your gameplay, all without disturbing the game in progress.
Sony DualShock 4 Wireless Controller - Launch Trailer ( Video All Rights reserved to Publisher - mentioned on the video )
Why not share triumphs and accomplishments with friends via popular social networks at the touch of a button?.
Hear Every Detail
Built-in Mono Speaker and Headset Jack
Make the details stand out. Enjoy high-fidelity sound effects through the controller and chat with online friends via a headset.
Feel the Action
Not only will you see and hear everything in even deeper detail, you'll feel it too with more intense vibration motors
Take control in even more comfort thanks to a new design, while improved analog sticks and buttons mean greater precision.
Guide, gesture or draw with the Touch Pad. Located on the front of the controller, it'll free the way you play.
Four colour LEDs offer a simple way to identify players and quickly see useful game information, such as a character taking major damage.
Official Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller specifications:
Approx. 162mm x 52mm x 98mm (width x height x depth) (tentative, excludes largest projection)
Approx. 210g (tentative)
Keys / Switches:
PS button, SHARE button, OPTIONS button, Directional buttons (Up/Down/Left/Right), Action buttons (Triangle, Circle, Cross, Square), R1/L1/R2/L2, Left stick / L3 button, Right stick / R3 button, Pad Button
2 Point Touch Pad, Click Mechanism, Capacitive Type
Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer)
Light Bar, Vibration, Built-in Mono Speaker
USB (Micro B), Extension Port, Stereo Headset Jack
Type: Built-in Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery
Voltage: DC3.7V (tentative)
Capacity: 1000mAh (tentative